Dates: March 23 – April 02, 2023
Location: Malé, Central & Southern Atolls
Trip type: Advanced Surf Coaching
Wave type: Huge variety of reef breaks typically in the chest high to double overhead range.
Surf Level: Advanced
(Confident surfing reef breaks in a range of conditions including overhead or hollow surf)
Private room: $3990 USD
Double / Twin room: $7340USD ($3670pp)
JOIN US ON A 10 DAY EXPLORATION CHARTER IN THE MALDIVES, STARTING IN THE SOUTHERN ATOLLS AND SCOURING THE ARCHIPELAGO FOR THE VERY BEST WAVES WE CAN FIND…
Take your surfing to the next level whilst on the trip of a lifetime!
On our advanced surf coaching trip, we will be scouring the Maldives for the best waves each day, away from the crowds – the perfect environment for progressing your surfing. With daily surf coaching and video analysis, we will break down your technique, address your limiting factors and give you clear and concise feedback whilst you score Indian Ocean perfection.
On board it gets even better, with 3 delicious and filling meals served every day on board your beautiful floating home. From transfers to forecasts, re-useable bottles to carbon offsetting, Renegade will take care of every detail so that you can focus on having the time of your life.
- Domestic flight from Malé to Southern Atolls
- Meet and greet in Southern Atolls
- Transfers to and from the Airport to Kethi
- Air-conditioned, en-suite cabin
- Advanced surf coaching including:
- Video Analysis
- In water coaching and guidance
- Surf theory and technique
- Exercises to improve your surfing
- Equipment advice
- Use of Dinghy for flexible surf break access
- 3 incredible chef prepared meals every day
- Unlimited filtered water and hot drinks
- Use of snorkeling & basic fishing gear
- Expert advice and support from your Renegade Surf Travel guide
- All photos and videos from your trip
- Carbon offset of the trip
- Your own re-usable Renegade water bottle
- Tips for your epic boat crew
- All local taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- International Flights into Malé
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks from the bar